THREE-DAY MARGARET RIVER LUXURY ESCAPE
with Xplore Eyre | Journeys to Wild Places
Your attentive and knowledgeable guide will showcase Margaret River’s alluring fusion of coastal serenity, world-class wine and gourmet foods. Be introduced to innovative chefs who use the finest quality local produce to create the unforgettable cuisine for which the South West is renowned. Food and wine connoisseurs will have their senses awakened by private tastings and meals at signature vineyards such as Voyager Estate, Vasse Felix, Wills Domain and Cullen Wines. But it’s not just the wine the South West is famous for, beer, gin, olive oil and chocolate aficionados are also spoilt for choice.
No visit to Margaret River is complete without taking in the spectacular coastal scenery of Cape Naturaliste. On this luxury tour, you will do it in style. Take a walk along the iconic Cape to Cape Track with local custodian Josh “Koomal” Whiteland. He will introduce you to the world’s oldest living culture on a powerful Indigenous experience. Finish the tour with a fabulous one-hour scenic flight from Margaret River back to Perth on a luxury seaplane, landing on the picture-perfect Swan River.
Price: $6,315 per person twin share
This package includes:
- VIP Transport in 7-seater Executive 4WD from Perth to Margaret River
- 2 night's luxury accommodation at Cape Lodge
- Cape Lodge 3 Course Trust the Chef dinner with matched wines
- Behind-the-scenes tour at Voyager Estate with exquisite four-course lunch
- One and a half hour pamper session at the Cape Lodge Spa
- Cooking class at Cape Lodge with much-loved celebrity chef Tony Howell
- Scenic seaplane flight from Margaret River to Perth
- Observe chefs at Wills Domain prepare your signature tasting menu
- Discover Australia’s most fabulous artificial reef at the Busselton Underwater Observatory
- Walk part of the iconic Cape to Cape Track on an Indigenous cultural tour
- Watch the sunset and moonrise over the ocean during dinner overlooking beautiful Geographe Bay
Departs Perth on Wednesdays.
Early morning pick up from Perth hotel on Day 1 - land back in Perth via Seaplane at 4pm on Day 3 ( back in hotel around 5pm)
BOOKINGS TO BE MADE WITH XPLORE EYRE - CLICK HERE