CAPE LODGE SEAPLANE ESCAPE
Two-Day Luxury Retreat
The ultimate Cape Lodge experience from Perth! Take off from the Swan River and follow the coast for your 45 minute flight to Margaret River with awe inspiring views of Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island and the pristine coastline of the Indian Ocean. Your driver will meet you on arrival and show you some of regional highlights including beautiful beaches, the Boranup Karri Forest and some of Margaret River's most celebrated wine producers including Leeuwin Estate and Vasse Felix. After a superb winery lunch check your luxury accommodation at Cape Lodge to relax before enjoying a 3 course dinner with matched wines in the award winning restaurant! Jump on board this 2-Day Seaplane Escape package and uncover our beautiful part of the world like never before.
Price: $1,800 per person twin share
This package includes:
- Return scenic seaplane flight from Perth to Margaret River
- Leeuwin Estate Wine and Food Flight
- Vasse Felix 3 Course Lunch with 2 glasses of wine
- Hosted Cape Lodge vineyard tour and tasting in the vines
- Cape Lodge 3 Course dinner for 2 with matched wines
- 1 night luxury accommodation at Cape Lodge
- Cape Lodge Country Style Breakfast
- Cape Lodge Harvest Platter light lunch
- VIP Perth Hotel and Cape Lodge transfer
- Swan River Seaplanes branded overnight luggage bags
Your experience runs from 8:15am on day-one until 4:30pm on day-two.
THREE-DAY MARGARET RIVER LUXURY ESCAPE
with Xplore Eyre | Journeys to Wild Places
Your attentive and knowledgeable guide will showcase Margaret River’s alluring fusion of coastal serenity, world-class wine and gourmet foods. Be introduced to innovative chefs who use the finest quality local produce to create the unforgettable cuisine for which the South West is renowned. Food and wine connoisseurs will have their senses awakened by private tastings and meals at signature vineyards such as Voyager Estate, Vasse Felix, Wills Domain and Cullen Wines. But it’s not just the wine the South West is famous for, beer, gin, olive oil and chocolate aficionados are also spoilt for choice.
No visit to Margaret River is complete without taking in the spectacular coastal scenery of Cape Naturaliste. On this luxury tour, you will do it in style. Take a walk along the iconic Cape to Cape Track with local custodian Josh “Koomal” Whiteland. He will introduce you to the world’s oldest living culture on a powerful Indigenous experience. Finish the tour with a fabulous one-hour scenic flight from Margaret River back to Perth on a luxury seaplane, landing on the picture-perfect Swan River.
Price: $6,315 per person twin share
This package includes:
- VIP Transport in 7-seater Executive 4WD from Perth to Margaret River
- 2 night's luxury accommodation at Cape Lodge
- Cape Lodge 3 Course Trust the Chef dinner with matched wines
- Behind-the-scenes tour at Voyager Estate with exquisite four-course lunch
- One and a half hour pamper session at the Cape Lodge Spa
- Cooking class at Cape Lodge with much-loved celebrity chef Tony Howell
- Scenic seaplane flight from Margaret River to Perth
- Observe chefs at Wills Domain prepare your signature tasting menu
- Discover Australia’s most fabulous artificial reef at the Busselton Underwater Observatory
- Walk part of the iconic Cape to Cape Track on an Indigenous cultural tour
- Watch the sunset and moonrise over the ocean during dinner overlooking beautiful Geographe Bay
Departs Perth on Wednesdays.
Early morning pick up from Perth hotel on Day 1 - land back in Perth via Seaplane at 4pm on Day 3 ( back in hotel around 5pm)
BOOKINGS TO BE MADE WITH XPLORE EYRE - CLICK HERE