From Italy With Love
Join our partners Earn Your Vino this September, when they will bring together three of the South West’s most esteemed winemakers, all hailing from Italian heritage, to share their authentic tastes, intriguing stories (and of course delicious wares).
From a behind the scenes barrel room lunch with the founder of McHenry Hohnen, to an afternoon of seafood indulgence with Larry Cherubino, and a hands-on pasta making masterclass with an Italian chef, to celebrate Mr Barval wines and heritage – get ready for an intimate culinary immersion that’s guaranteed to delight the palette.
SEPTEMBER 26 - 30th 2022
- This all-encompassing experience includes four nights accommodation in our premium Lakeside Room.
- Daily Cape Lodge signature breakfast experience and daily aperitive hour.
- All meals, beverages and transfers for the duration of your stay.
Friends of Cape Lodge
From morning strolls exploring our private walking trails, to evenings under the peppermint trees with endless star gazing – we invite you to rediscover the magic of Margaret River with our Friends of Cape Lodge experience.
Featuring exclusive rates for three nights’ accommodation, as well as a complimentary upgrade, it is the perfect opportunity to experience the newest additions to our blossoming region.
THREE NIGHTS - FROM $2,085 FOR TWO GUESTS
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Complimentary upgrade*
- Six course tasting menu alongside a bottle of Cape Lodge wine
- $100 Cape Lodge Restaurant dining voucher
- $50 Cape Lodge Estate cellar door voucher
- In-room refreshments, including a bottle of Cape Lodge wine and artisanal delights
- Daily afternoon tea and aperitivo hour
- Signature breakfast experience daily
*Valid until 31st August 2022. Subject to availability and excluding The Residence
A Cape Lodge eGift voucher is the perfect way to spoil a loved one or reward a colleague. Gift vouchers are available in various dollar values, and can be used to dine in the award-winning Cape Lodge restaurant or towards a stay in one of our beautifully appointed rooms.